The main places of the Chatolicism in a one-week tour
8 days / 7 nights
Available all year long
Pilgrimage is a particular type of journey. It’s going to a destination also through predetermined paths but also succeeding in remembering events and making them your own. The time dedicated to the pilgrimage is a time that is cut out from the ordinary everyday of one’s life to dedicate oneself to a different goal, combining the desire for prayer and intellect, savoring the beauty of creation and the manual work of man. That’s why we are combining, in this tour, spiritual retreat and cultural sightseeings . Our office will reserve for you private masses celebrated by your leading fathers or by local priests, invitation to the Papal Audience at the Vatican and private spaces at the hotels for your evening sharing.
day 1) Rome, arrival on Fiumicino Airport
day 2) Rome and the Vatican City
day 3) Rome – Montecassino – San Giovanni Rotondo
day 4) San Giovanni Rotondo
day 5) San Giovanni Rotondo – Lanciano – Loreto – Assisi
day 6) Assisi
day 7) Assisi – Rome
day 8) Rome, departure from Fiumicino Airport
- Hotel accommodation at 4* hotels, with daily breakfast and overnight city taxes
- Everyday dinners at the hotels or at nearby restaurants, local menus without drinks
- Air conditioned private Coach and professional driver Bus check points, parking fees and Ztl taxes where foreseen
- Multilingual tour manager for arrival and departure transfers, during the Papal Audience and in tour with the group from day 3.
- Local Guide for private visit of the Vatican Museum and St Peter’s Basilica.
- Admissions, with skip the line reservation, to the Vatican Museums and compulsory head-phones for the Basilica.
- Head-phones to hear our guide’s voice properly.